Linpus Battery optimizer is a fully featured battery optimizer or manager and probably the best available on Google Play free of cost. It will boost the battery life for your device by providing information on the apps/widgets that are consuming most of your battery. It provides best methods to control the battery consuming apps. In addition, it recommends power saving or management plans that allow you to boost your battery life. Moreover, it also shows battery status all the time.
A full list of free features is below:
- Show battery life and temperature status.
- Show time estimation and percentage for battery usage.
- Show time estimation and percentage for charging.
- Show battery life for different scenarios, e.g. standby, call, video & music playback, web surfing and so on.
- Supports learning mechanism to adjust time estimation dynamically.
- Supports fast charge, full charge and trickle charge.
- Show tips for different charging status.
- Show instant power consumption for each app with ranking.
- Can kill an app from the app list.
- Show instant power consumption for hardware components with rankings.
- Can adjust the setting for each hardware component.
- Supports three pre-defined modes: Balanced, Power Save, and Super Save modes.
- Records initial settings to User Custom mode.
- Users can set values as they like for all modes.
- Show time estimation for each mode.
See more detail at Google Play.
Best Features (Free)
Boost battery life by cleaning memory.
Time left per app
Linpus Battery optimizer monitors battery usage for each app over time. Then it calculates the time remaining for each app before the battery drains out. For example, if you want to watch a movie, it will look at the battery status and estimate how many hours of battery remains. You can therefore plan if you can watch all the movie or not, or you need to close other apps or charge.